How to Apply
If there is anything else you would like to discuss with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
In general, we support projects and organizations that align with our vision, mission, values, donor intent, and strategic priorities. We seek to fund projects and organizations that engage with the community they serve in sustainable program design; improve racial equity and quality of life for individuals historically denied equal social and economic opportunities; track and measure outcomes and impact; focus on systemic improvement; leverage resources across sectors; are led by inclusive and effective leadership/staff committed to and respectful of the community being served; and remain informed and directed by data and feedback from relevant stakeholders.
Areas of Exclusion:
- Organizations outside the greater Kansas City area;
- Political parties, candidates or political activities;
- International organizations;
- Religious organizations where the primary purpose is promotion of specific religious doctrine;
- Scholarly research;
- Past operating deficits or debt reduction;
- Event promotion (i.e., golf tournaments, walk-a-thons, etc.); or
- Travel or conference expenses.
- Groups classified by the IRS as 509(a)(3) supporting organizations.